? ??????????????Porsche (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (29 Ratings)??47 Grabs Today. 4076 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Loving Embrace? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??45 Grabs Today. 853 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Re-opened?

No way else to show what i wanna tell..... Sarah ain't here =/
Look at the time... Time flies ya' know? It seems like i graduated yesterday, but it's already 2years already.
*sighs* Have I grown up? Not exactly. Im still depending on my seniors ya' knw? Gosh.. These days? I met a lot of people with grumpy, snobbish, isolated and all sorts of attitudes. But i know it ain't their fault that they've become like this.
"Don't look back to the past that brought you sadness and laughter of regrets"

being stupid for 5minutes is better than regretting it the whole life right? I quit taekwondo. if im not mistaken, It's been 1year +. when i saw pictures of players working hard on tkd. i think back. Im such a pathetic coward. After all the hectic chaos happened, to forget all the things. i slack off and im a lazy shit.

I barely have the chance to see my BFFLs'. busy? yea....
what's wrong with you keep on showing others your cut fingers, showing others the fake smile and laughter? What problem do you have ????


You, you used all sorts of tricks and tracks. showing me that your head hurts or plaster here and there. telling others to text me there's something wrong with you.


ugh.... "words of empathy is better than words of sympathy" are you trying to use my heart again? My friends had always told me, Don't be so stupid, sacrifice for others , they'll only use you for advantages. I never listened. never will. You believe in Karma? Actually I don't cuz of all the years. I've only had one aim to make everyone happy.

i wanted to type more... but now's not the time. Im tired, exhausted , sad. mixed emotions....
Exam's coming. i have no tuition teachers...


0 comments: